Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mind the Gap

What is sexy?

Let me tell you what is sexy... skinny.

Tell me what's wrong with the girl on the left?


Small love handles and her courtesy gap could stand to be just a little wider.


You can look like a coke whore or a world-class runner, as long as there is at least 3 inches between your thighs while standing with your feet together. That's the courtesy gap, and that's what matters. I don't want to see the outlines of your abs, that's too masculine. I want to see bones, not muscle.


The example to the right illustrates a very well formed courtesy gap

So you ask: Mr. Pilot, what should i do in order to have a chance with you?
Lose weight you fattie. Then go read my new book
Ten Things to do to Your Man that aren’t Lay There Like a Futon and try being something other than a fattass in all your daily activies, including sex (or as you know it, "laying there jiggling and moaning").

3 comments:

Trackie Bert said...

You son of a bitch. How can you be so heartless?

Fat girls have feelings, too. Especially around 3:00 AM after you've had too much to drink and there are few other choices.

Jerk.

Crackhead said...

Dude, how's my courtesy gap? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3280/2970987285_2a60445fed_o.jpg

Push_10_Gs said...

"Photo is currently unavailable"

What a letdown! I was hoping for some cameltoe.