Sunday, November 9, 2008

I feel fat today

So my body fat is up to almost 10% now... 2 months of having a new and improved girlfriend, eating out with her, eating her out, being sick, and skipping workouts to save my energy for the bedroom is really taking its toll... I really did up my eating to help bulk up and build a little muscle mass (it's hard to bulk up while keeping bodyfat below 5% - it's better to cycle bulking and cutting alternately).


What really bums me out is that groove in the middle of my abs is nowhere near as deep as it was a few months ago. I've gone from an oiled wheel of twisted steel and sex appeal to mere six pack abs (gotta love being genetically gifted to the 8 pack abs, though they only show up sub 5% bf).

At 188 pounds, that's 18 pound of bodyfat to 160 lbs of lean mass. That's a fucking Cervélo filling up all the grooves and trying to hide the CG's. What are CG's you ask? those are the cum gutters formed by your Rectus Abdominus and the External Obliques that make a V shape set of lines from your hip bones to your crotch. Unless you are a fatty, then it is the dimple above your asscrack (in the middle of your tramp stamp) where your boyfriend dumps his load after he pulls out. I know I aim for the dot of your m-dot tattoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fucking hilarious. You have obviously been hanging around with Opinionated Cyclist too much.