Friday, November 21, 2008

I am not a bigot.


Women don't believe I'm not a boob man. They really think that since I look into their eyes and face while they are talking that must not be interested in them only for their body.

They couldn't be more wrong. I'm not turned on by tig bitties, so I don't stare at them. Women are so thrown off by this, they just let their guard down. Easy pickings.

You ladies keep asking me why I don't take your bra off during sex. If I'm polite I'll just say that I'm not a boob man. If you keep pushing it I'll tell you that I took a peek at your pancake sized nipples and wasn't interested. Why can't women learn to stop asking questions that they really don't want the answers to?

So, when I say I like low bodyfat and skinny is sexy, I friggin' mean it. No exceptions, not even for boobs. (and fake ones piss me off, but those are the girls that like to be spanked and degraded, so I cut them slack in the beginning because I know I will take it out on them later)

No comments: