Monday, March 16, 2009

Shopping for clothes

Since I moved from the business world to the airline industry, I've changed the way I dress. Obviously I now have the uniform that makes women throw themselves at me vagina first when I'm at the airport, but I have to take it off when i leave the airport to keep women from ripping it off.

These days I shop at local surf shops, Hollister, PacSun or similar stores. It's much easier than shopping somewhere that carries Ralph Lauren or Nautica. (I don't care about fashion, I'm personally ok with just fitting into the 50th percentile). Why is it easier you ask? I only have to look at waist sizes, because everything is designed for people with the correct proportions. There aren't even that many waist sizes to look through, because there are no clothes for fat people. It's great. Plus I get those wanton stares from the high school girls when I walk through the local starbucks. I'm not suggesting one particular fashion style or anything homogenous looking. Quite the opposite. I just don't want to see any clothes over size 4 for women (but even those size 4 fatties need to whip themselves into shape eventually).

So ladies, if you have a tough time finding clothes that you like, you just need to have the body of a hot 18 year old cheerleader. You should get on that right away.

No comments: