Wednesday, March 11, 2009

big boned? my skinny white ass.

skinny is hotNow that my girlfriend is out shopping for new jeans because I've got her fully trained to have an effective dietary consumption plan (some call it a "eating disorder" but I like to call it "better than normal"). She'll be looking anorexalicious in no time.

It wasn't that long ago that she told me should could never be a size zero again because her bone structure was too big. Bullshit I say. A woman's pelvic bones don't just keep growing continuously (like beaver teeth) through her twenties and thirties, otherwise, no women would ever have narrow hips. Sure there is some flexibility for childbirth, but just packing on 75 pounds of lard doesn't make your the distance between the crests of your iliac grow 4 inches wider.

you should work on your tan too!So about this big boned load of horse shit... Let's see. First. Can you see your hip bones distinctly protruding from your waistline? If the answer is no, and you think you are big boned, then you are lying to yourself. If you can't see your hip bones, what makes you think they are big? Seriously.

Here's an analogy. Take a fat guy with a belly so big he hasn't seen his penis in years. Using your your logic, do you assume he obviously has a huge penis? What makes you think you have big bones, other than the fact that you weigh a lot? Accept that your logic is retarded, and we'll be off to a fresh start towards those size zero jeans.

I'm not fat! I'm big boned!!!Ok, what if you not willing to accept that... Here is what an average woman's hips should look like (I'm being very generous). Nothing smoking hot or freakishly skinny. This woman has wider than perfect hips. I'm not lying to myself, some women can and some can't have the perfect figure. I bet she can still pull off a size two as is, and that zero if the really tried. Yes, I do realize that not everyone has the same bone-size proportions. Wide hips however, have nothing to do with "skinny." So if you want to use the term big boned, this lady in the purple bikini has big hip bones (and a courtesy gap, fyi).

Come to think of it, the wider your hips are, the bigger your courtesy gap could potentially be!

No comments: