Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FACT: Fat People Are Stupid

I was perusing the book on infectious fattieism, and I happened upon this tasty zero calorie fat free morsel of modern science.

http://www.neurology.org/cgi/content/abstract/67/7/1208


I realize that as a fattie, you are too busy walking slowly through some busy airport terminal and getting in my way to read this, so let me summarize it for you. It is a scientific observation that fat people are dumb.

The study uses terms like BMI and Cognitive Function that are far beyond your bacon fat encrusted brain's ability to comprehend, so just remember... fat people are stupid.

And stop trying to kill that fat guy named Gene. He isn't responsible for your fatness or your stupidity. Oh wait, he's fat too... go ahead and get rid of him.

No comments: