Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Women have an expiration date

but I thought you LOVED me???I've been saying that women have an expiration date for years, but I've never tried to quantify how, or come up with a unifying theory.... Here are a few ideas I've been mulling over:

  • The day she met you she decided when you should propose to her... When that date passes in her mind without a marriage proposal, she expires.
  • After a month of arguing that all women fake orgasms and that she's never had a real one with any penis, she finally has a breakthrough orgasm during sex. Women expire two weeks after that if you don't refrigerate them properly.
  • When they start crying uncontrollably because I banged a new-hire flight attendant on that 32 hour layover.
  • When a woman's weight gets over 118 pounds (for "the standard" 5'11" with long blonde hair)
  • When a woman starts having irregular periods it's a sure sign she's past her sell-by date and about to expire.
  • After the second time you see her crying.
  • When she starts to think that you want her for more than her body, and that I wouldn't mind if she put on a few pounds because "beauty is more than skin deep***."
  • When women start feeling that they are going to expire at 30 if they aren't married with children before then, it's like putting bananas into a plastic bag. They'll be ripe overnight and expire within a day or two.
I'm open to any ideas anyone might have... It's a good thing that women are disposable, I'd hate to have a permanent one.

(***more on that later)

No comments: