Monday, April 27, 2009

Benefits of a courtesy gap


I've heard of legs that rub together when running, but I just saw legs that were completely stuck together while this fattie was running. It was almost like she had dripped half a jar of Smuckers jelly out of a 3 layer PB&J onto on her thighs and it glued everything together.

You might ask why I went out looking for such a thing... I was doing legs at the gym yesterday, the only day I venture away from the free-weights, and the leg extension and prone leg curls were right in front of the treadmill this fattie was using. I didn't notice it right away, because instead of focusing on donuts and trying to figure out ways not to actually do work in the gym, I was intent on busting out 3x10 sets of the maximum weights these machines allow (literally, and this is after 5 sets of ass-to-grass squats). So I look up, and I end up eye-to-FUPA with this fat excuse for a woman.

After I regained control of my gagging reflex, I (for the benefit of science) began watching the mechanics of her attempts to crush the treadmill jogging. There must be like a 20% loss of efficiency when you are running with the flab on your legs glued together. It's already stretched out, which is why she can walk/jog without falling over. I can't imagine what sort of smelly effects the heat dissipation from that motion must cause.

But really, lay off the sticky sweets before you go running so your legs aren't stuck together like some sort of fucked-up mermaid. Besides, men don't like mermaids, we like "reverse mermaids"...

Oh, and if you don't know what a FUPA is, check this out:
http://fupahunter.blogspot.com/

Anyways, the whole point is, if you have a courtesy gap, no one will mistake you for a mermaid and you won't smell like half of a sweaty fish either.

No comments: