Friday, February 20, 2009

Women give up too easily, an play in 3 acts

I have never in my life met a woman who could do all the work, from start til finish.
"Hey pretty lady, I climbed 3000 feet of vertical and overhanging granite today, ate virtually nothing all day, and then ran 18 miles back to camp... I was exhausted when I got home..."
"That's sounds like fun, I'm glad you came to see me anyway. I want you."
"Yeah babe.... I'm fatigued and exhausted; how about in the morning"
"I want your tongue"
"Well, that's about the only thing that has energy right now"
"Ok sexy man, I'll do all the work"
[2 minutes of blowjob]
[1.5 minutes of reverse cowgirl]
[1 minute of slowly and clumsily going from decent sex to flopping up and down on top of my already sore body]
[30 seconds of decelerating grinding her clit against my pubic bone]
[then an infinitely long stare]
Ha. Well, she did at least get General Noms De Plume standing erect, so I'll toss her over a few various pieces of furniture and wear myself out so completely that if she pulls that post-sex talking crap again, I'll be asleep and she'll be talking to herself...

You know, That first narrative strikes at the root cause of why real lesbians are such a turnoff... both are too lazy to get each other off without the use of a vibrator. I can imagine that conversation....
"Who should be the man?"
"I don't know"
"Why don't you try it"
"No way, I'm a lesbian because it's too difficult to face my shortcomings..."
"Well I don't want to do it, I hate men because they only want the pussy..."
"Maybe we should take turns?"
"Well, I'm too lazy to wash my long beautiful hair, so I'll cut it off and be the ugly one."
"Well, I'll be the fat one then"
"bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
"bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
"Having our cats crawl all over us while we mutually masturbate is so kinky"
And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen... Lesbian Bed Death Syndrome, or LBDS for short.

fin

No comments: